Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Allow The Peace [REV.]

Covered all available surfaces in cascades of
white lace - I’d like to be Ms Marple with ideas
going everywhere - yet nephew decreed it old-
fashioned; removed white from Carine’s room;
current cold spell had me blanket-gathering, in
such loving care I face my kids’ derision -


Despite knowing they froze last night; used up
newspapers lining our old Jack Russell’s lair;
after all I’ve done & read it seems my thoughts
still are not enough nor ever will be for happy
company after physical death - thanks to the
Internet I know there are infinite dimensions &



worlds, once done with physical & learned mind
control we’re free to visit new places - every time
I let my thoughts go, I recall the bad things I did
and cringe - let’s hope that releasing everything
in the final Gestalt will free us of all guilt and
allow the peace we’re lacking right now….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...