Sunday, June 11, 2023

Dying Eventually


Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly

this works for many people as they repeat the jargon

flawlessly and I wish I could get into the same frame

of mind - unfortunately - something within me needs

to feel sad for no reason at all; I listen when the guru
 

Explains nobody needs to understand us for living a

happy life, so I stopped communicating as it seemed

redundant & today everything seems to be redundant

in the extreme; not communicating - FEELING is the

way to go - heck - FEELING is not working for me - I

 
Feel a headache coming on everyday - some kind of

intervention required to fix this medical situation; why

do I always feel ill - according to the guru it’s because

I introduce RESISTANCE to the free-flowing current

of pure, positive energy - what I desire above all is


To become that pure, positive energy - which I can  

only do by dying eventually…


 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...