Thursday, June 23, 2011

Painful Feats

Been to Dr Killian who casually remarked it was
just touch and go, our little girl could have died
when the second disc in her neck was injured
in the accident

Her leg twisted and turned, tearing all ligaments,
the knee-cap a mess, the muscles torn also, only
the main artery and skin kept her leg together, most
would amputate

But Dr Killian and Dr Zondagh will save her leg, fix
her neck - I sighed and laughed while I cried - how
to force her to do painful exercise after such an ordeal,
how do we -

Make our daughter use her leg muscles when she hurts
so much - how can physiotherapists inflict pain on such
a scale - snatched from the jaws of death, saved in the
nick of time

A miracle - two others have died – I cannot force her to
accomplish painful feats as yet – she returned to us to
be loved and cherished, to be held and caressed…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...