Tuesday, March 11, 2014

In Pink & Blue [REVISED]




A pink umbrella equates
to rose-coloured glasses;
Hanlie grins - says your
poncho-burka will keep
you safe from the rain

in zenith-blue oversized
jersey & lilac scarf I’m
ready to venture out as
symptoms of allergy try
to ruin this purple day

what is my song, shall I
sing “Could have danced
all night” like yesterday -
or “..and with every falling
drop I Love You More” -

where shall I go - bought
a pink shoelace to replace
the black lanyard I needed
around my neck for keeping
my entry card safe

no dark colour allowed
to spoil an electric effect
of dreams blooming in
delicious hues of pink,
purple and blue

[11 March 2014]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...