Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Get Over It [Rev]

Apparently I’m the only one being wrong - and I can
agree since my twin sis, my daughter & you find me
insupportable it must be my problem; if my son does
not complain, and then YOU complain I take his side,
so he’s probably wrong, och weell, so be it, I’ll drink
some vodka & forget about stupid things like human
rights, and yes, how awfully


Disgusting of me wanting to offer my daughter treats
BEFORE she’d had time to come home - how like a
SHREW I forced goodness on her when she felt like
biting people, having read till 4 o’clock in the night -
obviously I’m wrong & you’re being right about me
being the demon in your scenario - of course man,
that’s who I am, now get over it, already

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...