Monday, April 4, 2016

Donkey-Skin [Rev]

Everything’s going great, but where’s my feeling 
of well-being; why am I so sleepy, uncomfortable 
in my skin, what’s this sense of malaise; so how 
to be peaceful & content again and how to be at 
ease after these upheavals - to fall asleep while 
dreaming of wonderful things; now my mind just
goes blank when I try to focus on an ideal, does 
it mean I can no more create an inspired virtual 
reality? Well, it shouldn’t be surprising given the 
 
Snowball-effect of eating granola and chocolate  
in a mad dash to fill the holes gnawed by worry;
today is a new beginning, a new work adventure 
waiting: an agreement, a minefield of subtleties
and previous texts with deceptive similarities yet
unexpected difficulties which highlight my lack of 
respect for textbook rules and the administrative 
acumen of the true government official - so, little 
wonder no lodestar is calling; can inspiration be 
 
Based on positivist rules which deny an original 
thought or gesture: let me play an assembly-line
translator – let the show begin since I’m ready
to creep into my donkey-skin…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...