Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Quagmire of Despair [Rev]

I don’t know what went wrong after I fell headlong
into a spiralling abyss & the background feeling of
trust’s suddenly gone as if life took a wrong turn -
Wisdom & Hope left on a journey without me and
I’m stuck going nowhere in some kind of repetitive
routine in a replay of the same things over & over
again & my wish for spiritual growth or some kind
of insight, remains unfulfilled at this time


My dream to create something beautiful seems to
hang in the air - an illusion without manifestation
with the only escape from suffocation in parable-
like fantasy where symbols come alive  - while a
desperate search to find something with which to
quench my thirst to achieve, is leading nowhere
and tonight I’m sinking deeper into the quagmire
of my blackest despair…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...