Sunday, November 27, 2016

Oblique Obligation

No guesses necessary t’ set this status quo to rest, 
there’s nothing in the tank for running engines and 
recharging batteries; - and yet the lowest ebb stills 
inherent dissent - because, I quote, it isn’t dead - if 
you don’t believe me put a hand where you’ll feel it 
breathe, soft & regularly - just isn’t into the passion 
of proselytising Saint, exorcising crimes of Masses
that confront it urbanely - yet again - & yet again 

Tho they say never the twain shall meet it is a past 
tense defeated by its own chimerical perplexity; I’d 
be happier to compete were there a lot less onus it 
hadn't already derailed, so I’ll stay this way; please 
don’t applaud or rise to your feet, it wont matter as 
the rules you intrigue nolonger fête this game 

© 27 November 2016, I. D. Carswell 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...