Tuesday, March 21, 2017

In The Extreme [Rev]

Appreciation of self, the guru says, is the beginning
of everything, with scratches on arms and headache
from too much sun and imprisoned in the kitchen by
kids usurping my TV & dad using the big TV to play
his cell-phone music while watching images of lions
killing everything from giraffes to baby elephants on
Nat GeoWild, I’m trying to work up appreciation for
myself: the only way to go is to bathe and soak the
headache away, appreciation of creature comforts
is all I can think of; my left arm hurts: its cells know
what to do & I’m supposed to aid them with neck &
back exercise, and thus appreciating life right now
experienced through my mind interpreting life rays
like a prism, is difficult in the extreme…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...