Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Light And Happiness [Rev]

As soon as my son felt the softness of the pink
fluffy fabric I’d draped about me, he agreed he
also wanted such a soft blanket - I bought him
one in turquoise, and saw all soft pastels in his
room, from the bright blue comforter, to a blue
& green-striped small blanket, and the latest in
turquoise - had came from me; the stark greys,
blacks & boring navy blues that used to make it
a dark place are now totally conquered by soft,
new colours of spring: - though he says nobody
but me cares about colour I’m sure he’s starting
to fall under the spell of a charming watercolour-
palette bringing light & happiness into his room…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...