Wednesday, April 10, 2019

My Slothful Life [Rev]

Can I give an account of my slothful life? It has the
Madame La Pompadour staying home because her
teeth are falling out, bus driver Maverick speeding
away from a running me - too late at 2:35 to catch

A quarter to 3 bus - all air-con’s set on HOT so my
fan works overtime - we will evaluate tenders from
providers who’ll never get a job with a government
demanding absurdly inflated bribes for every task

On Air Crash Investigation - 6 pilots suiciding, and
taking non-consenting passengers with them. Aha -
here I breathe out: a guru’s claim every death’s
a consented suicide, only people subconsciously

agreeing will have been on those planes, all those
wanting to live will have cancelled, or got delayed -
if you believe in free will, the guru said, you must
have free will EVERYWHERE - or NONE at all

If we all consent to life’s events & afterwards even,
it gives me courage to go on and I’ll not debate this,
just enjoy the freedom in my heart - freed the pain
of being bound, I feel so happy being here -

In my office at this time…

[Wednesday 10 April 2019]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...