Sunday, October 12, 2008

Live By The Sea

Oh, my request is – let me live by the sea, let
me complete my experience of life at the sea-
side, on the beach; let me become a beach bum;
let me flee this life that I lead and become someone
else – someone more free, someone who feels good
just sitting and breathing, not having to fight against
feelings of meaningless life every time that I eat and
my body reacts with symptoms that would drive a
saint insane; that would drive a spiritual writer like
Wyane Dyer to demon drink and make Terry Pratchett
hang himself in grief! – that makes Harry Potter’s
suffering under his loving Uncle Vernon and dotty
Aunt Petunia seem like a Sunday school picnic…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...