Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life Can Start Anew

When nothing makes sense because I cannot make a
difference - at least, not a discernable one - then it
pays to remember Paul from the New Testament;
we are persecuted but not hopeless, we are suffering
but not destitute - his fire burning within; we have to
find our freedom within ourselves; when circumstances
get me down, I read Ecclesiastes: There is nothing new
under the sun, it is all a repetition of what went before;
then the part I adore: So let us enjoy our lives while
we can, as joy is the reason for life - I wish to add to
that: For that reason, let's blow up all governments -
as a matter of fact, let's detonate the H-bomb and get
rid of this planet and maybe the solar system so life
can start under more auspicious curcumstances in
a better part of the multiverse...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...