Friday, December 28, 2012

Gerhard Visiting



Gerhard and I, Gehard came by
and we had some fun, we had
barely begun when the afternoon
was gone, why does time fly?

Never mind, the future is ours,
I shall not complain, soon we
shall visit again, reminisce about
our family relations

Rejoice in the freedom to leave
them behind - though we carry
our folks in the heart - the call
of blood to blood

He called her grandma, we called
her Tannie Klein, he called her
Tannie Max, we called her grand-
ma, so we knew each other's

Family, I hope Grandma Alice,
known as Tannie Max, was as
good to him as Tannie Klein
was to me!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...