Sunday, December 2, 2012

Watching My Feet…

I keep changing my clothes in a desperate attempt to feel different,
Seth says the physical world changes constantly, the only thing I see
changing is the layer of dust covering my figurines, just to illustrate
what Says says I carried my figurines to a table of glass, arranged
them in a different way, encircling their glass stand with blue material
which covered our Christmas gift:

A large round metal container for wine bottles at the table, we never
need something like this, maybe the kids one day will use it - I saw a
chandelier in the shop where this is sold – which I would much rather
have, but it is too late, we are stuck with the metal bucket – maybe I
can let grandkids play in it – if one day I shall have some, given that
both my son and daughter vehemently expostulates

Against the idea of having descendants, what with the present weather
conditions, I cannot blame them, they still wonder why I wanted to have
them – I fondly reply because I was lonely and needed support from
someone totally on my side - of that I am completely assured - Tiaan
leading me as if I were a hundred years old, Nici telling me what to
wear and sighing when I go wrong

To return to the beginning, I keep changing my attire in order to feel
the desire for life that Abraham-Hicks says should be mine, to feel the
control that Seth says we all have all the time, but whatever I’m wearing,
within about fifteen minutes I have to change again – changing flip-flops
helps - blue to brown to pink and purple – changing the look of my feet,
though it is bad for my neck to look down all the time

Watching my feet…

[Sunday 2 December 2012]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...