Monday, December 10, 2012

Your Tumultuous Life (Revised)

First I’m blamed for being inappropriately keen
to leave while you claimed a need for ice; tho’ I
was prepared already I had to beg forgiveness,
explaining I was being inconsiderate, to help
reduce your mounting ire

Then you said, now we should leave, and I was
too slow reacting, you gave a speech about
my being unbecomingly slow whenever you
wanted to do anything – by that time
I was completely resigned

To the autocratic boss in you, I did not bother
with repartee, it is useless to anticipate your
taste; whatever I do, I’ll be in trouble again,
I might as well accept that you are bound to
blame me for whatever happens

In your tumultuous life…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...