Sunday, October 6, 2013

Tomorrow Would Be Too Late [REVISED]

A wonderful Sunday, two purple lipsticks and purple glasses bought
to go with the purple bag; for my work place coloured dishcloths
& a new trilby - like Rex Harrison wore in the guise of Henry
Higgins in My Fair Lady - waiting are


Imitation tattoos for Nici and I to be applied around the eye, she
will have to help me; a hand-held fan in silver and white for the
heat in the office - I lay on the porch’s cool marble earlier
today enjoying birdsong, wind in the trees

Swimming in a glass dome the sun gilding fir trees; can’t wait
for tomorrow’s new purple glasses effect; must remember  to
take vegetables & ice-cream to the office for nourishing
meals; wonderful cabbage and carrots this week-end

My beloved with a lopsided smile telling us of the Alfa he
would like to buy; tonight we must apply our tattoos as
tomorrow morning would be too late…

Sunday 6 October 2013


[Since I could not create a hat like the one worn by Audrey Hepburn as 
ElizaDolittle in My Fair Lady, I settled for the trilby worn by
unconventional phonetics scholar Henry Higgins!]  

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...