Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Diatribe On MacBook Air

Leech  claims she’s free of guilt because she can’t 
agree to money causing this controversy, it wasn’t 
she whose debts incurred a dissonance although 
the evidence suggests a case in point 
 
Poof to all who claim she was a parasite - I’m me, 
a mother who decides her child comes first before 
marriage paged as sacrosanct but less a deal as 
much a vague pretence could ever be 
 
If he whose sense of emotional commitment falls 
foul of these views then bully for you, it has little 
to do with me how it fails to honour your ideas of 
privileges you never had agreed anyway 
 
So I’m free of it - I’ll leave - debtless, but don’t see 
that as the reason for this escape, it is more to do 
with the lack of intelligence and personal growth a 
lady is entitled to have bestowed on her first place 
 
Call me a parasite if you must - at least bugs don’t 
lust after carnality as if it is the only reason to exist 
so desist and honour me as a person with integrity 
and the power to decide on her own selfish ends 
 
I’m ceasing a farcical accord, it no-longer benefits 
me the way I intended, if that rankles think what 
makes the World go round - and if it isn’t clear to 
you then who’s going to give a damn anyway
 
[This diatribe simply makes the leech case so obvious
you'd have to be leech to not see it so.]

Ivan Donn Carswell

[Thank you Ivan for demonstrating the point you were
trying to make without indignant outrage or legal threats.]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...