Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Tailor-Made Life

Everyone has a unique tailor-made life, no-one can take over
another’s role, even sleeping and dreaming, we are making
unique spiritual journeys – I love my own fantasy land with
the symbolism of crystal containers reflecting the sun like
silver-shining ice-castles with live-in snow queens


My dream characters frozen in tableaus, filling the holes of
our world which resembles a jewel without space and time,
live in an infinite now which never stays the same. I shall
try to describe the warmth and love of colours and sounds
and the pain of our inability to feel the events we cause


Let me meditate on ideas I love, images of humanity living
in superimposed worlds – always reaching out to and
strengthening one another


[30 January 2014]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...