Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Without Constraint (REVISED)




To me it seems the amplituhedron 
which is the form, the geometry 
giving birth to space and time, 
means our universe is a snakes-and-
ladders game which begins when
there is consciousness deciding to 
conceive a ladder to move up and 
when on top, finds joy in thinking 
of sailing down a coiling snake - 

and this creates triangles by which 
this mind artificially creates space 
and time - as a result of the form 
and not as the pre-conditions for 
situating things - all this making 
me feel better about life as a game 
in which our thoughts freely move 
everywhere without constraint of 
time and space…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...