Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dream Of Life Eternal


Dear Tara, whether living or dying, you’re my friend
whether here on earth with your mind centred around
a body or non-physical consciousness living eternally
you shall ALWAYS BE my friend and I shall always
remember your beautiful music in free-flowing poetry
which denotes your genius - and we shall meet again

Wherever our vibrations meet in harmony on the same
wavelength - and your songs will live forever - we are
Best Friends Forever – eternally - do not let pain take
up your mind, get painkillers and dream of life eternal
where we shall meet and share the joy we have in this
continuous friendship – forever sweet and unique!

[25 July 2014]


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...