Friday, July 11, 2014

Feel The Joy [REV.]

The noise of the music created confusion and I
swept my earphones away to sit in quiet peace
with my pain - a result of eating fudge-picasso
pudding (which had me sitting up for half of the
night) - now I’m in nowhere-land, right within


The black hole in my head where everything is
dead, even letters jumping under my fingers to
appear on screen seem slain & the moment’s
becoming a hole in the fabric of time, I am so
helpless for now - but do not despair, I know


It’s temporary - not long-lasting such as it was
when a child; the pain crunching my back and
affecting my neck won’t hold sway and I’ll not
indulge again, not for a very long time as it is
so much better to be able to feel joy in the


Mere act of breathing, of being in existence…

[11 July 2014]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...