Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lost At Sea

We are leaving on holiday and Quasimodo has
taken over, my hunchback is the result of over-
eating, the mirror reveals swollen eyes and face
I ate party food the past weekend – but why do I
have to resemble a codfish or halibut?


And I feel so frustrated - what on earth is wrong in
my subconscious because in reality everything’s
fine - I made my peace with being unbalanced - I
used to think– but now I’m not so sure, why should
Quasimodo take over at a time like this?


He looks terrible in my clothes and I feel terrible with
his mind, all messed-up and lost, wish I could regain
my own mind - lost at sea and I’ve lost the frequency
to make contact with it…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...