Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Dark Blue (3rd)

Wandering about I see thick, heavy mugs,
already bought a yellow one looking good
against a Delft blue porcelain background


Resembling tiles with mermaid and sailing
ship making my colleague ask whether I’m
become Dutch as of now, I replied - But no


T’s blue of Portuguese fireplace tiles or those
adorning the front view of a house; my desire
for colour destroys a resolve to save money -


I buy a blue mug to add monochrome mystery
augmenting golden light of yellow one, contrast 
is great - there still are other mugs in this style:


Sheer white, brick red and shiny black; I wish to
have them all - next to the tiled mural on my left
while on my right, atop the computer console, is


The new mirror with soft roses in yellow and pink;
my work station is a garden of delight and every
overawed cleaner or official who passes,



Agrees with me…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...