Monday, March 14, 2016

Filled With Sounds [Rev]

A steel-grey text; tasteless, soundless, meaningless,
made me feel depressed, trying to remember the fury
of Friday by which I’d completed checking changes
standing out against the rest, it came to nought while
struggling worsened my sinking into the quicksand
of emptiness until music lost its beauty and colours
their symbolism - everything changing into a grey
spiral taking my spirit further away from the sun; the
delicate netting of my lilac butterfly lustreless and
my own thoughts decaying into a black hovel which
obstructed entry to my inner citadel - my mental
sanctuary seemed to have vanished in a Devil’s Sea
of painfully short sentences’ distressful frequencies,
it found no resonance in my heart and soul, I couldn't
concentrate as angst replaced coherency & descent
was imminent - then a sweet caramel dish lifted my
spirits enough so that a translation of André Gide's La
Symphonie Pastorale caught my eye in the library &
delight in such company awakened my feelings and
opened the way to a joyous light filled with sounds
of instruments - perfumed with sweet incense

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...