Sunday, June 26, 2016

Not A Tragedy [Rev]

Tomorrow we shall see whether I can handle translating a
decree; tho it depresses me I cannot force myself to learn
how to look up rules, where to go for definitive authority; it
seems to be a character fault, or a brain dysfunction, thus
a mystery to me, maybe its the price to pay for not having


Other problems; my beloved is the best caretaker, my kids
so sweet, work situation with wonderful colleagues, mom &
dad growing old leisurely in the Cape - & my twin sis taking
care of our parents; my twin sis the greatest gift ever - & at
school, an older brother teaching me grammar rules


And Geography with diagrams - and today, my beloved and
my son teaching me to use my son’s computer - which he’s
gifted to me as my own’s too ancient with flickering screen,
sometimes refusing to switch on - & so paying the price by
suffering when trying to translate legal decrees and failing


Is no tragedy at all…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...