Sunday, April 30, 2017

No Love [Rev]

So why shouldn’t I be the most humble person in
our bureaucracy of work - that I’m even tolerated
in such an environment is miraculous - and even
aught to relish the fact a complete weirdo like me
is privileged to have a government post; why try

Disguising truth that numbers & figures confuse
me - why claim to be a successful administrator
given my success rate trail is as shallow as can
go, and why be upset about my being so honest
when confronted by our local Holy Firebrand, the

Reincarnation of Torquemada himself, and already
burning all people who dare to smoke & those with
tattoos in fire and brimstone; why do you want me
stand steadfast in such attacks - why can’t I admit
all the sins someone like her ascribes to me: that

I exonerate murderers and such-like, & never had
problems with smokers or tattooed bodies, a down-
town man with a cigarette behind one ear does not
bother me - I look at what’s inside, in the mind as
expressed by the voice, look at facial expression -

Our Holy Sister’s use of a little-girl-voice & facial
expression of disgust when she sees things she
disapproves of… I hear that - and see no love…

[Sunday 30 April 2017]

[Why should I put on an act when other people simper
and smirk their way through life?]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...