Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Remain Ignorant [Rev]

The universe’s too random, a colleague complains,
anybody can get cancer at any time for no reason;
I said but there IS one - and we are all individuals,
but my remark is completely ignored as everyone
wants to believe in a hostile universe - & we need

Never accept responsibility for anything happening:
saying we create our own reality has no resonance
for my colleagues in a dream of being innocents on
a Shakespearian sea of strange happenings in this
material universe, one that came into being without

Need of planning or consciousness - suddenly one
day a form of life evolved by itself: as the animated
conversation turns in circles I decide to tune out the
sound by diligent earphone application in frustration
due to my belief thoughts and emotions determine

Our hormonal settings, the manifestation of illness
a picture showing physical effects of our choice of
thought & feeling; why listen to jabbering sounding
like childish gibberish when my ideas are ignored
as unwelcome in the extreme - I would have been

Victim of this noise - which pointedly ignores me;
listening to my iPod music is the only way to stay
sane in a place most people deliberately choose
to remain ignorant…


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...