Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Toxic Persuasion [Rev]

I’m stuck in a morbid state of shock, fascinated &
horrified that human beings still perpetrate hell on
earth; even nether demons can’t imitate mankind’s
fallen state. And thus this world is overpopulated
such it makes sense for all medicos to experiment
carte blanche on human kind, killing unsuspecting
citizenry in the name of science - but what really

Shocked me is discovering I’d let them experiment
on me in accepting pregabalin prescriptions which
shrink the brain causing that type of inflammation
where inflammatory cells destroy the mitochondria,
thus causing muscles to break down - inflame the
joints & cause arthritis - I invited an unscrupulous
fool to prescribe its poison by complaining of neck

And back pain - yet never in six years of poisoning
myself queried the wisdom of that chronic burning,
sweating and chills, swelling such I could not wear
any covering on my feet, muscles atrophying on my
right-side such I couldn’t write any more, eyes gritty
and dry so no more reading, hearing so bad while
ear-ache made life miserable, ulcers in my mouth

And throat & I kept PAYING Pfizer a monthly king’s
ransom to obtain poison, which I had to try to ease
with more costly medicine in order to keep walking;
I was a fool, & I’m horrified by my own compliance
in wanton destruction of my body by not stopping
these butchers - instead - aiding their permanently
maiming more innocent victims; can you blame me

For living in a state of shock? And my beloved - in
being a very kind, self-righteous person can’t even
recognise why I’m mad at being poisoned - he can’t
figure out why I blame Lyrica: could it matter living in
a decaying, rotting body as long as I’m feeling drunk
and high all the time? This kind of love is of a toxic
persuasion too - I’m shocked to realise he doesn’t

Care about me as a person, only as an appendage
to himself - made to serve his every whim and that
I’d made all these choices myself…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...