Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Dancing My Way Out

I worked from home, Covid 19 of course,

then turned sixty and retired and at the end

translated a text with an index and tables and

could I do it? NO, I could not, did an index once,

years ago - tables beyond me - never used them

 

In Interpol messages and agricultural documents:

so what did I accomplish? - I do not know, at least

I left my African colleagues with joy, playing the song

Jerusalema loud on my cell phone, the whole world

singing and dancing with Africa - me singing and

 

Dancing my way out of Government Service also…


[2 February 2021, Tuesday, Second day of retirement]

 

 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...