Tuesday, February 2, 2021

The View You Create

Read as much as I could,

presented it all filtered through

my point of view, my consciousness,

presentation determined by my attitude

 

Today I have found an alternative

so beautiful, so simple and appealing,

I’m drinking it in; though it might not seem

true to you due to how you process the world

 

And feel and see the universe - my

advice is go look for yourself and find

your own truth, be happy with that and enjoy

the way you construct the view that you create

 

With your eyes, and revel in

the sounds you create through

your ears as you hear the frequencies

in which we swirl about, moving through

 

Eternity, carried by the rhythmic song

of the cyclic carousel dancing around our

solar sphere which is itself undulating about

the dark central plane of the Milky Way Galaxy


[Tuesday 2 February 2021]

 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...