Friday, February 26, 2021

Lilac Fairy Touch

 Soft, transparent lilac curtains framing

an inner of frothy foaming Dutch lace,

a purple tablecloth covering the inside

of the cupboard; a delicate lilac dress

 

A purple long-sleeved top to the right

and left of it; purple strings shiny with

silver glitter draped over the inside of

the open cupboard door, soft delight

 

Now to recreate this purple fantasy with

the right kind of real decorative material

to bring about a shimmering lilac room –

how to cover the cupboard in lilac paint

 

Or would lilac-coloured wallpaper do the

trick; what about lilac draperies to cover

the doors – I have no decorating skills, I

can only dream, could there be a way to

 

Recreate my fantasy without losing the

essence of this lovely lilac fairy touch?

 

[Friday 26 February 2021]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...