Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Not Enjoying Life & Having Fun

Decline of my mind - commensurate with an infection

which clouds my outlook and darkens my perspective,

sans energy and joie de vivre I’m nothing - looking at

a newspaper picture of the 114 year old grandmother

claiming that her high age depends on never drinking

& smoking - which immediately shows me the way -

 

I don’t want to grow so old that people use my picture

to illustrate the witch in Hansel and Gretel’s story and

not enjoying life and having fun as the requirement for

high old age, is giving up quality for quantity; although

people celebrate the health & age of the old lady - we

shall all die sooner or later - allow me to enjoy life -

 

As much as possible, then entrust my body as soon

as used up to the good earth for recycling purposes…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...