Thursday, January 19, 2023

Meet The Fairytale Characters [Rev]

[Dairy Note] 

Having a hot-air balloon inflating in my left ear, taking

medication, antibiotics and cortisone started off well, 

then my ear began inflating again,  brilliant infection

doing its thing and winning, the death of good cells &

negating of the immune system - all sacrifices to kill

 

The infection reigning my life not being so effective,

somehow self-pity and self-recrimination are growing

stronger - while the brilliant Internet-guru insists that  

just concentrating on feeling well again will allow the

infection to disappear, but the only disappearing trick

 

I experience is the Internet voice growing weak in my

deaf left ear and a confounding disappearance of my 

remaining fount of happiness….

 

All I can remember in my weakened state is everything

I ever did wrong and I lost the ability to delight in music

and song, the swimming pool now is a death trap waiting

to ensnare my infected ear with more bacteria - and my

favourite author’s story about the Abominable Snowmen

 

Sounds like a moral lesson that would make both Lewis

Carrol and Alice run away, my cynical novel using fairy-

tales to explain the protagonist’s pain simply changed

me into a psychopath - I only feel irritation at her mis-

using the beloved tales to illustrate life’s failures

 

Only the description of experiencing every decision we

make as wrong, applies to my existential crisis, the

constant irritation of noise driving me insane, luckily

the Internet guru also says that if we fail to become

happy in this life, when we die we shall be happy as

 

Consciousness then releases the excitement & beauty

of its eternal existence and rejoices in its temporary

appearances in physical manifestation every now &

then - dear Internet-guru, thank you for this, I can’t

wait to re-emerge into non-physical - coupled with

 

The great theory that we shall only meet things that

vibrate and resonate with our own goals & dreams

in the life after this - where I might meet the fairytale

characters I love so much! 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...