Sunday, March 12, 2023

Jeffrey’s Bay, Saturday 11 March 2023

The feeling of slicing through the waves,

might resemble the sensation enjoyed by

dolphins when diving into the sea - and I

think that when mermaids go  swimming,

they must feel like I do at the beach

 

The moment I declared the wind sand-blasting

us would be an enjoyable sensation, the terrible

aggressive sandblasting-wind caused so much

pain we both cried out in shock & now I’m not

so sure how other life-forms experience -

 

- Various things - but I still love swimming in the

sea, regardless of how other creatures register

this experience - it is the best sensation in the

world & a holiday at the seaside adds spice to

life - without it life would be so boring -

 

Totally bereft of any real charm…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...