Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sad, Lonely Melody

Living life with the sad, lonely melody of Solveig’s song

playing in my head is not much fun, apparently Solveig

loved Peer Gynt, a coward without a moral compass, &

though it is rather difficult to imagine her loving such an

 

Immoral person, since loving someone without integrity

is guaranteed to break your heart - but if such was her

fancy, she was free to choose her own destiny and she

lived a very sad life according to Grieg, the composer

 

Of her sad signature melody, which should not be

allowed to accompany me wherever I go; - I accept 

Ibsen's premise that such an unrequited love existed  

for the sake of redeeming Peer Gynt's life...    

https://youtu.be/l1nXoZQh71k

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...