Thursday, November 21, 2013

Never Spinach Ever Again (REV)

When everything went wrong, every positive expectation
I had for the day met with a negative end, I had to explain
to myself why and all I could see was the spinach I had
brought with me; trying to help with book-filled boxes in
the storeroom, I was always in the way - and this is the
day I ate spinach at work

Yuck, spinach is bad luck, I’ll never bring it to work again,
it’ll break my heart - and with it tasting so bad I ended up
eating a waffle to escape from dread - even driving home
was no fun - tomorrow I’ll drive like a fiend enjoying my life
with great things to eat - but I’ll never bring a horrible
thing like spinach ever again!

21 November 2013



[ORIGINAL:]
 
Never Ever Spinach Again

Have to explain to myself why everything went wrong,
every positive expectation I had for today met with a
negative end, the only thing I can see is the spinach I
brought with me, trying to be of help in the storeroom
with boxes full of books, I was in the way – and this is
the day I ate spinach at work
 
Yuck, spinach is bad luck, I shall never again bring spinach
to the office, it will just break my heart, tasting so bad I
ended up eating a waffle to escape from the feeling of
dread, even driving was no fun – tomorrow I shall drive
like a fiend and enjoy my life with great things to eat –
never ever spinach again!
 
21 November 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...