Thursday, May 22, 2014

Carte Blanche In Everything [REVISED]

Ugly red, green and cream - table-cloth and cushions
you bought for our new wooden table and chairs, not
blue, not purple, but black place mats - now we have
really unsightly red, green and black; you wanted to
rig out the new patio table & chairs immediately, and
now, see, it is all decked out

In hateful colours because I was visiting mom in the
old age home thus losing all say in its accoutrement;
ugly tablecloth and cushions on the chairs, I hate the
combination of red, green and cream, the image of a
cock is totally devastating; to you I accept no fairy or
angel theme could have been acceptable; but surely

A colour scheme might have been something which
we both agreed on, so here we go, a pinkish-purple
runner would have been beautiful right here, but you
rejected it out of hand; what a fool I’ve been to give
you carte blanche in everything…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...