Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mindless Delight

Not swimming nor riding waves,
but floating to  become one with
the undulating waves and the
sphere of the sky, floating –


Then sleeping on the beach till
thinking cedes in contentment,
my delight is to float unfettered
and free, experiencing concepts


Known as words only, my self
abandoned to something bigger
than I, restrained by mischievous
waves I can’t stand, churning


In foam with rocks scraping knees,
the clouds connect sea and sky
and I rest in nature’s endless bounty,
lost my mind in the enchanting


Lilt of these lazy waves lifting me
before I roll into a breaking wave;
words fail to describe joy in be-
coming bare awareness


Free from conscious ideas, reduced
to pure sensation while being rocked
in the cradle of the sea, nothing can
convey this quiet feeling of


Mindless delight...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...