Friday, July 31, 2015

In Existence [REV]

As temptation didn’t come eagerly to me I went out
looking for it, found oat biscuits and thus caused my
falling headlong into existential emptiness - with the
allergy dragging me disingenuously down; I’ve

Constructed a glittery pink cocoon in the study, a fine
transparent fabric of ice-pink flowers, fake snowflakes
and white lace yet after a good look around the world
loses its charm and the fall continues; but, whereas

Alice’s rabbit hole journey discovered interesting things,
bottles & directives to eat & drink, my fall is punctuated
only by musical notes, my salvation now lies in Velikovsky
explaining the birth of planet Venus starting as a bearded

Comet - and I like this kind of misery - feeling an alienated
isolation is comforting, enabling me to do more reading -
moreover, this negative feeling always leads to neutrality
instead of the effervescence from bubbly joy

Feeling so alone makes it possible to accomplish more
though I do prefer passion, even inexplicable anger, to
this grey emptiness, where ‘runcibles’ of words are the
only things in existence…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...