Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Thoughts Congealing [Rev]

Early morning at work - and I don’t know where I am in
a thorny Portuguese bush that’s turned into this hydra
sprouting aggressive heads - where I’m entwined with
fear and confusion, looking up ‘Bovine Ova Tutorials on
nomenclature & anatomical structure according to IETS
Manual of the International Embryo Transfer Society’

The little alien in my head is shouting blue murder being
forced to study science so boring, but I forge on, reading
the Terrestrial Animal Health Code on micro-manipulated
embryos; Ron Hubbard’s madness comes true, I’m torn in
two by the requirement to translate correctly & master the
texts although revolted by the content; caught between

Options means headaches; I must orientate & win back
a feeling of living in a safe universe before my thoughts,
congealing with fear & anxiety, can be tamed so the little
alien can focus again; expressing these feelings leads to
a surcharge of adrenaline flooding my being and I spritz
water until cool enough to return to this Portuguese text

I must conquer as my current life-and-death challenge
in a fight I dare not lose in this, my little life….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...