Saturday, December 24, 2016

My Own Shell

Finally I accept the Agony Aunt’s advice about the
communication problem: “If a husband contradicts
everything you say, it means YOU are wrong and
should stop talking” and since Scorpio contradicts
my every opinion and theory on principle, and the
sting of his negative replies makes me feel bad -

Keeping quiet will be easier, it seems a successful
relationship between “Alice in Wonderland” & an
Absolute Scorpion Monarch in his own Universe,
implies that Alice has to find her Astrogenetic sign
& act accordingly: my sign is Cancer, retreating into
my shell is one way to find my own happiness -

I shall quietly rest within my own shell and play at
being a mermaid in the pool when it stops raining,
maybe I can become an oyster and start covering
Scorpio's irritating verbal sand with all the wisdom
of quiet reflection until several beautiful pearls are
formed - thus solitude can lead to my creating

My own strings of mental bio-luminescence and I
shall delight in MY own universe deep within my
own protective and aesthetically pleasing shell…

[Saturday 24 December 2016, South Africa]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...