Monday, July 14, 2008

My Home Galaxy In Another Universe

One day my ship will come, I shall return to
where I’m from, this earthly home of body
and soul will be shed, my mind growing
strong and living in space as magnetic
energy; I will be free from physical form
and limitations,

Finally breaking out of this isolation; living
a life without the ability to contact spirits
and psychics; caught in a cold left-brain
fixation, in one storey of lateral thinking
only while all forms of creativity are closed
to me –

I’m waiting for my ship to come, impatient
for life to be done, my lessons learnt;
lesson one: Never return to earth in a
reincarnational existence; lesson two,
always be honest and true, meditating
on the meaning

Of all wisdom; lesson three, choose your
parents carefully and know exactly what
you wish to learn; lesson four, which I
adore: don’t return to earth; there are a
myriad different life forms in which to
manifest intelligence

A variety of consciousness, infinite variations
of enjoyable awareness – I’m just waiting for
my ship to come, the spaceship of my planet,
my home galaxy in another universe…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...