Thursday, July 10, 2008

Set My Soul Free

I love the pictures of fairies in my encyclopedia
published before the Second World War, when
Word War I was referred to as The Big War -
and the Milky Way was the only galaxy

I grew up with an archaic world view filled with
fairies and dragons and dreams - but that made
my discoveries of modern astronomy and quantum
physics all that more enchanting

When I discovered the lavishly illustrated Time
Life Books in the library - when I finally discovered
how big the universe - and read many alternative
theories on its origin

And the black molasses called dark matter & dark
energy holding all together - I was overjoyed; the
little world of my youth was only illusionary - the
multiverse is still growing bigger

And more theories on EVERYTHING are surfacing
daily; though I still fall into the Black Hole lurking
in my mind; I always find new alternative theories
within infinite probabilities

And another Wu-Li Master Dance of non-substantial,
highly charged, electromagnetic energy - to
pull up my spirit and
set my soul free!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...