Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sending Stones Tomorrow…

Finally bought an envelope and dug out
my stones, finally put jokes and a note
together, now I shall post some stones
to Yuri tomorrow – in lieu of those she
so kindly sent me – and I found a new
use for those large cooking bags that
just fill the cupboard and seem so use-
less: Putting my old notebooks in them
before they totally disintegrate!

By the way, the Springbks won the Kiwi's
on Saturday, hubby was delirious - after
being hysterical - he thought the referee
was mad and the Boks were demented
and played like the insane - but we won,
and am I glad! It must be due to me,
seeing as how all our losses were
due to me in the past!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...