Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Viva the Gift of Thought!

As usual I could withdraw into my shell and
replenish my batteries with Terry Pratchett
one guy stopped me from leaving demanding
to see the book that had me laughing, apparently
everyone was watching me laughing my way
through the book…

The boss has an expensive rubber cushion on
her chair, one of our coven took it down to jump
on it to see what it could do, both senior witches
were test-driving the new cushion and declared
it completely unsuitable, together we three
witches seemed like such clowns

Then I read a description of a love scene that
would require at least twenty athletic women
in the prime of their life and taking hormones
to boot, testosterone by the gallons, to execute -
I loved it as a wayward fantasy, totally unrealistic
but definitely proof of a great imagination:

Viva the gift of thought!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...