Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Soft Voice Whispering

A soft voice whispering, is this, perchance,
my perfect love, could not help myself,
no other sigh than the sweetest whis-
pers ever heard on Planet Earth

Third thoughts asked, whose is this voice,
the sweetest dream ever known - did he
speak of love unique that brings about
unity, a vision to be my own

The inner dream, sacred love, dashing, hand-
some, his mind turned into a beam of light,
thoughts flowing like a stream of gold,
brilliant crystal soul expressing

Thoughts all new, feelings not known or told
before, describing beauty in the gentlest
tone, even softer than rose petal lips,
more adored than the sun himself

A human being elevated to celestial parts,
the beloved of the gods, honeyed words
flowing from his mouth, lovely il-
lusions created by his tongue

Stealthily entering a sweet oasis prepared
long ago for the perfect love - how could
I know a tiger’s sighs would reverberate
throughout the enclosure

And beautiful dreams would attract such a
spiritual being, entice such a spirit,
one whose soft sighs would lure me
to a new realm where reality

Would become perfect embodiment
of the inner spirit...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...