Friday, January 21, 2011

Don’t Wait Until Tomorrow

Duty, an idiotic taskmaster, a moral imperative,
try your best in order to have your face slapped,
it is all you can expect in a universe of people
who should all live on islands, all alone, not near
each other, not able to invoke any duties towards
each other, maybe they should make a law that
every third person should be killed to make more
space for those who want to stay behind on planet
earth, I shall be the third one killed every time, this
is a waste, I thought I was being good and it turned
out I was being obnoxious and disgusting, doing
everything wrong, well, get on with it, shoot me
down now - don’t wait until tomorrow…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...