Friday, May 6, 2011

Blaze of Glory

The grin on the skull of the Jokers’ bike club emblem
made me cry – but when I saw the angry skull with a
rose between its awe-inspiring teeth against a gilded
background enclosed by red flames in an embroidered
design of the biker’s club Blaze of Glory

I felt victorious and grand, an emblem perfect to heal the
broken heart, bring visions of glory, the golden light of life
everlasting, taking my tears away at the funeral, all Nico’s
biker friends forming a guard of honour for his remains,
symbol of his presence, now departed from us…

Carine complains she keeps calling his cell and he does not
answer at all…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...