Thursday, January 3, 2013

All You Do

I needed a miracle to make me feel better about life
then remembered that you are in my life as a writer,
asking for miracles in terms of medicine and payment
I received both, asking that everything would be all-
right at home the request was granted –

As soon as everything seemed boring again, I thought
of you, a teacher showing me how to express myself
and the feeling of joy grew stronger – therefore, I just
want to say thank you for being an excellent teacher
and wonderful human being

Being accessible as my older brother who understand
what I mean, you opened communication for me and
gave me proof that it is right to dream – thank you so
very much – I love you for all you do and mean to me!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...